1. ELIGIBILITY: The Proclaim Summer Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the United States, Alaska, Hawaii and the District of Columbia (except for the states of New York, Rhode Island and Florida), over the age of 18, with access to the Internet during the Giveaway and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Faithlife Corporation (“Sponsor”). All employees of Faithlife Corporation, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Giveaway Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. The prize must be awarded to a church. The individual randomly selected can choose one non-profit church to give the prize to. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You must be a part of the Proclaim Faithlife Group at the time the winner is selected in order to be considered for the prize.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest entry period begins July, 10, 2017, midnight (PT) and ends July 17, 2017, 12 p.m. (PT) (the "Contest Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
3. CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Contest Period, you may gain one (1) entry by starting a free trial of Proclaim Church Presentation Software, one (1) entry by going “On Air” the weekend of July 15-16, 2017, one (1) entry for following the Proclaim group on Faithlife, and one (1) entry for every friend you invite to the Proclaim group on Faithlife. You must also be following the group at 12p.m. on July 17 to be eligible to win.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assignees and licensees, all rights, titles and interests to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
5. SELECTION OF contest WINNERS/ODDS: The potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after July 17, 2017, 12 p.m. (PT). Winners will be selected from correct entries received during the contest period. The selected winner must designate a non profit church to give the prize to. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest Period. The potential winner will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within a week of the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the contest shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: Prizes will be delivered after July 17, 2017 12 p.m. (PT). Prizes will be delivered to the church designated by the winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All prizes must go to one church. In the event that a prize is Dynamically Priced for or already owned by the winner, the prize value is reduced, credit will not be issued against prior purchases. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the church that receives the prizes. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the giveaway, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the giveaway (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry or entries of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer contest information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Faithlife Corporation and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the giveaway or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the giveaway or use or redemption of the prize.
10. SPONSOR: Faithlife Corporation